Septic Tank Services
We know the importance of quality customer service. Best of all, we’re motivated by common courtesy and the desire to do our job well. So you can rest assured that our septic tank installations are professional and done right the first time.
The proven professionals at Advanced Aerobics can keep your septic system in tip-top shape with affordable routine checks and maintenance service. And we can come riding to the rescue when an emergency threatens to dampen your whole day, too. Our specialties include:
Installations · Repairs · Monitoring Contractors
Hoot · Southern · Cajun Aire · Hydroaction
The efficient five-stage HOOT treatment system is designed with these components:
- Pretreatment tank where influent enters.
- Aeration chamber where oxygen is pumped into the wastewater.
- Clarifier chamber where the clear, odorless effluent rises.
- Chlorinator where the clear effluent passes through for disinfection.*
- Holding tank for disinfected* effluent ready for discharge.
- Extremely quiet, efficient aerator and pump.
- Unique, solid-state HOOT Control Center monitors and controls the system.
- Discharge pump.
- The HOOT Aerobic Treatment System is a complete five-stage, one piece wastewater treatment system. This feature-packed aerobic treatment system operates like a small municipal treatment plant.
- The simple, one-piece design of the Hoot System saves you money and installation time.
- A long-life, state-of-the-art computer manages the system. It operates the Hoot System for efficient, effective low cost operation.
- The Hoot System computer monitors and verifies that every component is operating properly, without opening the system. It is much more than an idiot light and buzzer.
- Committed to the protection of the environment, we have made the Hoot System the preferred wastewater treatment system when there is no sewer connection, when there are poor soil conditions, or when there isn't enough space for a traditional system.
- With our warranty, we stand behind the Hoot Aerobic Treatment System for three years. That's 50 percent longer than the industry standard. We can do this because of the quality of our design and manufacturer.
Contact: Mark Smith
Installer License Number: 8056
Site Evaluator License Number: 20266
Maintenance Provider License Number: 470
Texas Wastewater Association
National Association of Wastewater